How Reviews Convince Customers to Buy E-commerce Products [Infographic]
With Arab users often not trusting online payment, e-commerce platforms in some markets in the Middle East have struggling to move away from cash-on-delivery.
Yet, according to a new infographic put together by PeopleClaim, site reviews could be key for getting clients to purchase products. The data, drawn from various sources, reveal that 71% of potential clients agree that consumer reviews make them more comfortable that they are buying the right product, and 82% of consumers consider user-generated reviews extremely valuable.
The infographic also reveals that:
- 63% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a site if it has product ratings and reviews.
- 70% of users consult reviews or ratings before purchasing.
- 83.8% of respondents day they would trust a user review over a critic.
- Customer reviews create a 74% increase in product conversion.
- 57% of shoppers trust custumor reviews as a research source.
Click here for a bigger version of the infographic.