To help companies launching or expanding into Lebanon understand how to register a company in the country, we are launching a legal series on Wamda to reveal the legal aspects of various registration types in Lebanon, including:
- incorporating a limited liability company
- registering offshore
- registering a branch of a foreign company
- registering a representative office
- registering for a copyright
- incorporating a holding company
- incorporating a joint stock company
As these pieces go live, we will update this summary with live links.
Let us know about your experiences registering in Lebanon, in the comments, and stay tuned for more countries.